A good friend of a coworker posted about a new android app called Faceniff. It will sniff traffic on the current wireless network for passwords – just like Firesheep. Except it runs on an android-powered device. Check it out here
Posts Tagged: cleartext
- Checking out Vultr for VPS services. Anyone have any personal experience? https://t.co/j7GggrsHse
- Surface Pro 3 256Gb includes Dock, Type Cover, USB Ethernet adapter, pen: https://t.co/UU9T4Ks197
- Google Pixel 128Gb: https://t.co/P01Dt0iVVa
- Verifying myself: I am aaronseibert on Keybase.io. NPhveDXMdbzslcm4_onrrQWc5UKXCrIP_sBq / https://t.co/5Bg0hbsc0k
- Check out Aero Precision's Monthly Rifle Giveaway! https://t.co/jwsz5voS0Y
- @MeltingIce I'm almost out.. but don't want to put on real pants before I run out
- @tritet0528 59 currently
- @tritet0528 Texas
- Damn it's cold.
- @mralexjuarez There might be some truth to that statement.