As I noted in my last post I recently switched from from a Varnish/Apache/Wordpress configuration to a Varnish/Nginx/Drupal. Before that I was also using Cloudflare to service as a CDN/additional layer of cache. I turned off Cloudflare while I was working on the new setup, making sure everything was working before turning it back on. And the results were pretty drastic:
You can see the response time climb up until around the 29th – which is the date I turned cloudflare back on. Best of all, Cloudflare is totally free, although you can pay for more features if you’d like. I would definitely recommend it it, checkout the features here.