I recently wrote a backup script in Python that stores backups in Rackspace CloudFiles. It requires the Rackspace Python API bindings be pre-installed. The script is called with the backup type as a command line parameter: backup.py Daily backup.py Weekly backup.py Monthly Get the script here
Posts Tagged: python
- Check out Aero Precision's Monthly Rifle Giveaway! https://t.co/jwsz5voS0Y
- @MeltingIce I'm almost out.. but don't want to put on real pants before I run out
- @tritet0528 59 currently
- @tritet0528 Texas
- Damn it's cold.
- @mralexjuarez There might be some truth to that statement.
- @MeltingIce fauxsagna
- INTP Personality - Conclusion http://t.co/VkvG8NLRFI #16Personalities via @16Personalities
- Check out Windows Ops. Administrator in (#Austin, TX) #job https://t.co/KsCuxVfaHp
- Check out Linux Administrator II in (#SanAntonio, TX) #job https://t.co/mrv6DHcEUY